BSA Activity Consent Form Needed -

A google sign up form will be sent via email before each campout or activity. This permission form must be completed by a parent or guardian.  An Activity Consent Form can be downloaded here or are available at each troop meeting, ask an Adult Leader for a copy.

  • Facebook App Icon
  • email.png

© 2021 by Troop 61

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now